North Devon Caravan Park in Westward Ho!
Beachside Holiday Park
Beachside Holiday Park in North Devon is set in the centre of westward Ho! This is a beautiful village that is centred around the tourism industry with a three mile beach and has won Blue Flag awards. Westward Ho! is a unique location and village, it was actually named after the novel by Charles Kingsley and developed in the Victorian times to become a popular seaside resort. Today, Westward Ho! has evolved into a modern location with a thriving centre filled with boutique shops and quality restaurants.
The main draw for visitors to Westward Ho! is the beautiful sandy beach which is backed by a pebble ridge and behind that is the huge expanse of the Northam Burrows Country Park. The beach is family friendly with easy access including disabled access and has a plethora of shops selling beach goods and ice creams. There is great surf at the beach with several surf schools operating during the tourist season and rock pools abound, providing lots to do for families and young couples.
Beachside Holiday Park is set just a short walk from the centre of Westward Ho! along the promenade with the majority of the static caravans and luxury apartments having sea views. There is a unique sea pool set into the rocks just opposite the holiday park which is great fun, safe swimming for families with young children.
The park itself has a range of static caravans including 2 and 3 bedroom caravans and also a range of luxury apartments and caravans with hot tubs and dog friendly caravans in Devon. This is an award winning 4 star holiday park, perfect for families that want a beach based holiday on the North Devon coast with easy access to a safe beach with RNLI lifeguards. There is easy access with the beach and the centre of the village just a short and flat walk away, a perfect place to relax and unwind.
There are plenty of things to do for old, young, families and couples within the near vicinity. Bideford is just a short drive away and has a large mall type retail centre with major brand names. Bideford itself offers a fantastic shopping experience with a large range of boutique shops and independent food retailers, there are also two supermarkets in the town.
If you want to exercise, there are plenty of options. Surfing is generally top of the list, from playing with stand up paddle boards to lessons, Westward Ho! has it all. Beachside Holiday Park is also literally on the South West Coastal path and there are beautiful walks along the cliff tops for miles. The Northam Burrows Country Park is perfect for families with a dog, a huge expanse of space to explore. There is a theme park called The Big Sheep just a short drive away, a great day out for families and the Royal North Devon golf course is an outstanding must play links course for golfers.
If you are looking for a family friendly holiday park by the beach in Devon, Beachside Holiday Park has plenty to offer. Our static caravans and luxury apartments are extremely competitively priced, the park is always maintained to the highest standards with a launderette and our caravans have free wifi. For more information, our contact details are below:
Beachside Holiday Park,
A deeper dive into beachsideholidays.co.uk
Common questions asked about www.beachsideholidays.co.uk
1. What types of accommodations are available for hire?At Beachside Holidays, we offer luxury apartments for hire. Our apartments are designed to provide a comfortable and relaxing stay for our guests. Each apartment is fully furnished and equipped with modern amenities to ensure a memorable holiday experience.
2. How can I view the available apartments?You can view the available apartments on our website. Simply click on the 'View Apartments' tab to see the options. Each apartment listing includes detailed information about the amenities, number of bedrooms, and photos to give you a clear idea of what to expect during your stay.
3. Can you provide information about the park and its surroundings?Yes, we have a dedicated section on our website called 'Park Information' where you can find details about the park, including a gallery of photos, videos, webcam feed, park map, local attractions, events, and nearby beaches. This information will help you plan your activities and explore the beautiful surroundings during your stay.
4. How can I request a brochure or get more information about caravan sales?If you are interested in our caravan sales or would like to request a brochure, you can find the relevant information under the 'Caravan Sales' tab on our website. There, you will find options to request a brochure online or contact our sales team for more information.
5. Is there Wi-Fi available at the park?Yes, we offer Wi-Fi access at our park. You can find more information about the availability and opening hours of Wi-Fi under the 'Opening WiFi' tab on our website. Stay connected and enjoy the convenience of internet access during your stay at Beachside Holidays.
Beachside Holiday Park
Website providing information regarding a UK (Westward Ho!, Devon) situated holiday park. Website includes information on accommodation, facilities, photos of business premises, terms and conditions, associations, full contact details including company registration and VAT numbers.
Signals of trust found on website
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Terms and conditions found
- Details of business premises
- Company registration number found
- Company VAT number found
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Company/VAT Reg. Nos
Company VAT No: 143550879
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
12 February 2024
Average page load time
Snapshots of beachsideholidays.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence