Alpine Fleet's main goal has always been to provide a thorough service and website that enables tourists to choose the best kind of transportation for their requirements and budget. For a variety of passenger counts, groups, and corporate events, we provide shared, private, and premium transports. We provide extensive coverage of the French, Swiss, and Italian Alps, in contrast to other transfer companies that often concentrate on one or two ski destinations.
A deeper dive into alpinefleet.com
Common questions asked about alpinefleet.com
1. What is the early bird discount for winter 23/24?The early bird discount for winter 23/24 is a special offer where you can get 10% off your booking by using the code AF10JUNE. This offer is valid until 30th June, so make sure to take advantage of it before it expires. It's a great opportunity to save money on your winter holiday with Alpine Fleet.
2. How can I contact Alpine Fleet?You can contact Alpine Fleet through phone. The phone numbers for different regions are as follows: CH: +41 22 306 60 10, UK: +44 20 331 84 374, FR: +33 457 67 98 83. Feel free to reach out to them if you have any questions or need assistance with your booking. They will be happy to help you.
3. What destinations does Alpine Fleet serve?Alpine Fleet offers transfers to various destinations. Some of the popular destinations include Val Thorens, Tignes, Meribel, Verbier, Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets, Chamonix, Les Arcs, La Plagne, Courchevel, and Val d'Isere. Whether you're planning a ski trip or a mountain getaway, Alpine Fleet can take you to these beautiful locations.
4. What types of transfers does Alpine Fleet provide?Alpine Fleet provides different types of transfers to suit your needs. They offer bus shared transfers, car private transfers, and airport transfers. Whether you prefer a cost-effective shared transfer or a more private and convenient option, Alpine Fleet has you covered. You can choose the transfer option that best fits your requirements and preferences.
5. Which airports does Alpine Fleet operate from?Alpine Fleet operates from several airports. The airports they serve include Geneva, Lyon, Zurich, and Grenoble. These airports are well-connected and offer convenient access to the Alpine regions. When booking your transfer with Alpine Fleet, you can select the airport that is most convenient for your travel plans.
Some reasons to choose alpinefleet.com
Early bird discount for winter 23/24!Customers can take advantage of a 10% discount on bookings for the winter 23/24 season. By using the code AF10JUNE, they can save money on their trip. This offer is only available until 30th June, so it's important to book early to secure the discount.
Wide range of destinationsThe company offers transfers to various popular ski destinations, including Val Thorens, Tignes, Meribel, Verbier, Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets, Chamonix, Les Arcs, La Plagne, Courchevel, and Val d'Isere. Customers have the flexibility to choose their preferred destination based on their skiing preferences and requirements.
Convenient transportation optionsCustomers have the choice between different transportation options, including bus, shared transfers, and private transfers. This allows them to select the option that best suits their budget and preferences. Whether they prefer a more cost-effective shared transfer or a private transfer for added comfort and privacy, the company has options to cater to different needs.
Multiple airport optionsThe company provides transfers from various airports, including Geneva, Lyon, Zurich, and Grenoble. This ensures that customers have flexibility in choosing their arrival and departure airports, making it more convenient for them to plan their travel arrangements.
Easy booking processCustomers can easily book their transfers through the company's website. The booking process is straightforward, allowing customers to quickly secure their transfers without any hassle. This saves them time and ensures a smooth and efficient booking experience.
8 Rue Du Nant
+41 22 306 6010
Switzerland (Geneva) based business providing shared and private transport / transfer services to and from ski resorts. Website includes details of services provided, work examples, booking facilities, blog, terms and conditions, associations, FAQs, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Latest blog entry
Ski Resorts With Short Transfers
published on 26 November 2023
Site last visited by us on...
2 December 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of alpinefleet.com may include domain name holding pages